- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 23/03/2009
- Last connection: 04/02/2019
- 07:51 PM Esmeralda Laue Suite Revision 341: * Esmeralda and Winteracter 12
- Crash on CALL WglSelect(1, 0, 2) in routine setup_OGL()
A "Use winteracter" is necessary since Winteracter v12
- 08:50 PM SofqSoft Revision 478: Binary was not created in directory MacOS64
- 08:33 PM CrysFML Revision 1936: The binary was not moved to the right directory
- 03:36 PM CrysFML Revision 1933: make_cryfml.sh - ntotal = 44 instead of 43
- CFML_EisPack.f90 line 1515 iErr was declared twice
- 06:58 PM Esmeralda Laue Suite Revision 337: The routines for managing multiple screen setups.
- Windows : Lawson explained that this is already supported.
macOS : here my solution
Linux : a similar solution certai...
- 06:54 PM Esmeralda Laue Suite Revision 336: Winteracter handles multiple screen setups for Windows only.
- with macOS and Linux the dialogues open exactly in between of the 2 screens. Vey unconfortable indeed!
I added routin...
- 08:00 PM Esmeralda Laue Suite Revision 334: Corrected an error introduced in the menus of the Preferences dialogue
- 07:23 PM Esmeralda Laue Suite Revision 333: The dialog "Adjust Contrast and Colour Table" was still incorrect.
- I corrected both the resources and the Fortran.
- 07:31 PM Esmeralda Laue Suite Revision 332: Corrected the color theme mismatch un resources
- Minor corrections in Cyclops2Cyl.f90
- 03:34 PM Esmeralda Laue Suite Revision 331: Some text improvements and typo corrections
Also available in: Atom