- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/06/2011
- Last connection: 06/09/2011
- Nomad (Developer, 10/06/2011)
- 09:28 AM Nomad NOMAD: RE: How to know if we are in acquisition ?
- We had some problems ...
In the driver we used, NOMAD calls only start and off method.
We were unable to find a w...
- 10:06 AM Nomad Support #1014 (New): Installation package
- Last time we came in ILL, we made a list of package to install.
Could you publish it ?
- 03:20 PM Nomad NOMAD: RE: How to know if we are in acquisition ?
- I'm working on orsay / NomadServer / trunk / src / ics / DeviceContainer / Drivers / Marconi / MI2019A.
- 09:01 AM Nomad NOMAD: RE: How to know if we are in acquisition ?
- In a driver, I would like to have two kinds of actions depending of acquisition status.
- We need to check if we are in a run or not ?
For me a run begins when clicking on play and stop at the end or when...
- 12:38 PM Nomad Bug #995: MPA3 - Unable to fix acquisition time
- I can just lower the acquisition duration. I cannot increase it upper 10 sec.
- I use a loop structure to fix value of my frequency generator.
I would like to use floating value, and cannot do i...
- 12:26 PM Nomad Bug #995 (Closed): MPA3 - Unable to fix acquisition time
- When changing acquisition duration in count window, it will not change the acquisition time.
Is it a misconfigurat...
- For my frequency generator, I would authorize only value between 100 Hz and 1040 MHz.
Have I some way to ensure th...
- 01:49 PM Nomad Bug #976 (Closed): Error with omniORB 4.1.3-1
- When launching NomadGui, this message appears on crash :
Exception in thread "main" org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: Unexpec...
Also available in: Atom