- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 29/09/2010
- Last connection: 23/01/2013
- mxCUBE (Developer, Reporter, 04/04/2011)
- 02:36 PM mxCUBE General discussion: RE: Developer meetings
- It seems that I need to open ports 1024-65535 on our firewall, but I am not prepared to take that risk so I can't joi...
- 05:51 PM mxCUBE General discussion: RE: Developer meetings
- Hi Marcus,
I will almost certainly have to reconfigure our firewall to do this.
Please make sure that the equipme...
- 11:39 AM mxCUBE Wiki edit: General (#19)
- A blank line after headings stops text jumping around on the page as you move your mouse around :-)
- For those of you that haven't already seen it:
You are receiving this important message because at one point y...
- Hi all,
No-one has commented on [[MxCuBE_v3_gui|the new gui]] yet.... To me it looks very nice. My interest is in ...
- 05:31 PM mxCUBE General discussion: RE: First draft of Abstract beamline definition
- Hi Matias,
Thanks for the detailed response. Taking your last point first, I agree that it needs to be discussed b...
- 02:20 PM mxCUBE General discussion: RE: Developer meetings
- Dear all,
I'm afraid that neither Gerard or myself will be able to attend next week. Any time next week (except po...
- 12:45 PM mxCUBE General discussion: RE: First draft of Abstract beamline definition
- Message to relevant DLS people:
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 11:43:04 +0100 (BST)
From: Peter Keller <pkeller@globalphas...
- Dear all,
Here is a first draft of a specification for a scientific abstraction of a beamline, as I mentioned in m...
- 04:56 PM mxCUBE General discussion: RE: Rewrite of the Data Collection code of mxCuBE
- Hi Gleb,
>> Sometimes re-centering may be needed after changing the orientation of the sample from its initial set...
Also available in: Atom