When the server is running, you can access it by using the console application cmo.
- list: Lists the available applications.
- apps <name>: Shows all the started applications.
- start [name] <args>: Starts the application with name.
- exec [name] <args>: Starts the application with name and blocks until its termination. Output streams are displayed.
- test [name] <args>: Same than exec.
- stop [name] [id]: Stops the application with name, kills the application if is not stopped after a timeout.
- kill [name] [id]: Kills the application with name.
- connect [name]: Connects the application with name.
- listen [name]: Listens to the application with name.
- id [name]: Prints the ids of the application with name.
> cmo apps > cmo start ns > cmo connect ns > cmo stop ns
Run the server¶
Using systemd, start the service:
> systemctl --user start cameo
Stop the service:
> systemctl --user stop cameo
Configure the server¶
The systemd configuration is in $HOME/.config/systemd/user/cameo.service and $HOME/.config/systemd/user/cameo.service.d/local.conf
The specific Nomad configuration files are in the directory $HOME/.cameo.